so i shared this recipe on my youtube channel, you can watch that if you click here.
this is jus the easiest breakfast. its perfect for those mornings you’re running behind and you need something fast. it’s also perfect for a little snack later in the day as well.
i made these granola tarts, and they are so tasty if you put yogurt and fruit on them, however i found myself eating them plain too like a granola bar if i needed a quick snack.
try making them yourself and let me know what you think!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease a muffin tin
- mix together all your dry ingredients
- add honey, coconut oil and vanilla
- combine until everything is coated with honey
- take one tablespoon of the granola and place in the muffin tin
- press the granola over the bottom of the muffin tin and up the sides about 1/8 of an inch
- place in over for 15-17 minutes or until the edges are golden brown
- allow to fully cool
- remove from pan and store in an air tight container
i then topped my tarts with yogurt and fruit
i hope you enjoy this recipe!